Blogger, the leading free blogging platform powered by Google announce mobile templates for blogspot blogs will be available to everyone and also supporting all 27 Template Designer templates. If you want to make your blog smartphone-friendly then enable the mobile template option.
Blogger mobile templates are mobile-optimized versions of regular Template Designer templates. If you are using any one of template designer templates then after enabling the mobile template option your blog will begin rendering using the mobile version of the same variant. If you are using a heavily customized template of your own, still you can enable this feature to have your blog start rendering in a generic default mobile template.
How To Enable the Mobile Template of Blogspot Blog
To mobile template for your blog spot blog follow step by step instructions.
- Login to you blogger account.
- Click on settings for which blog you want to enable mobile template.
- Go Now Email & Mobile Tab where you will get “Show mobile template”. Select Yes radio button and save settings.
Some of feature highlights According to Blogger Blog :
- Preview: Get a glimpse of how your blog will be displayed by clicking on the Mobile Preview button. You can also see it on your smartphone by scanning the QR-code.
- Automatic redirection: Viewers will see the mobile version of your blog when accessing from smartphones with WebKit-based mobile browsers.
- Template support: Blogger currently supporting all 27 templates. Some gadgets like Header, Blog, Profile, AdSense, Attribution are also supported.
- Mobile ads: Mobile AdSense ads will be displayed at the top of the post pages and at the bottom of the index page if the blog has an AdSense gadget or in-line blog ads.
- Comments and videos: Viewers on smartphone devices will be able to make comments and watch videos.
If you are monetize your blog by Google Adsense and have connected your Adsense account with blogger account then mobile templates for blogspot shows google Adsense ads in smartphones.